Thursday 30 May 2013

Butter London Disco Biscuit




Hi Everyone!
 
I haven't tried many of the nail polishes from Butter London before, I own Muggins and Teddy Girl and like them both but have always felt that they are a little over priced! Anyway, I decided to give Disco Biscuit a try as I love the name and how it looks in the bottle! Disco Biscuit is described as a 'Hot pink glitter' polish.
 
I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Disco Biscuit. This polish has a jelly-like finish and is, therefore, a little on the sheer side. On a plus point it does dry quite quickly. I finished off by adding a layer of Seche Vite Top Coat.
 
 
 
This polish is really pretty and lasted well. It reminded me a little bit of OPI's Flashbulb Fuchsia.

You can purchase this polish from Butter London for £12
 
Maz x

1 comment:

  1. Gel-Nails offers various nail products like Nail Tips, CND, UV Nail Polish, Color Gel Nails and different nail care products. Visit Gel Nails to get nail products at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...