Thursday 6 June 2013

My Pandora Bracelet


Hi everyone!

This is a post about my Pandora charm bracelet. The reason that I have decided to write this post is that when I decided to purchase the bracelet I searched through a ton of blog posts and YouTube videos to look at how other people had designed their bracelets for inspiration! I decided to get a Pandora bracelet as I love charm bracelets as they are individual to you. I have had my Thomas Sabo one for a while now and as that is now full, I decided to start this one!




I went for the classic silver bracelet that has the Pandora clasp along with the Silver hearts safety chain.  The first charm is the Purple Faceted Murano Glass Bead, I love the colour purple! Next I have the Silver Initial T Bead, I went for the letter to represent my horse who's names begins with T! Then I have the Silver Baby Girl Teddy Bear Charm, I love bears and bows so this was ideal for me!

 
I purchased 2 of the Clips which you can see in the picture above, these are great for distributing the weight of the bracelet. The next bead is the Purple Leopard Print Murano Glass Charm Bead, I really like the leopard print beads and definitely want to get some more. Next is the Silver Crown Charm Bead followed by the Silver Black Cubic Zirconia Star Charm. Next I went for the Silver & Murano Glass Charm Bead   which, for some reason, really reminds me of Tiffany & Co. And finally the Silver Present Bead.
 
 
The last two beads are the Chinese Zodiac Horse Charm which was an obvious choice for me as I love horses so much and the Silver & Murano Black Glass Charm Bead which has a really cool star print.
 
I can't wait to add more charms over the years! Please comment below with a link to your blog if you have a Pandora bracelet post!
 
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...