Saturday 2 August 2014

Benefit Coralista Blush - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!
 
I have been a big fan of Benefit's boxed powders for a long time now! I own most of them and use them a lot! I love the packaging and the scent as well as the colours and finishes. I know that Coralista is a bit of a cult product and have read so many positive reviews about it, so I finally bit the bullet and purchased it!


 
 
First of all I have to say that the packaging is gorgeous! I love the leopard print design so much! The powder itself has quite a creamy texture but applies well with a brush and blends out really easily.
 



The colour itself is obviously coral and is so pretty!
At £23.50 the price tag is quite high, however this is a quality product and the Benefit blushes do seem to last!


You can purchase it here


Maz x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...