Monday 11 August 2014

Lip Product Tag!


Hi Everyone!
I have recently read a few bloggers post's on their favourite lip products and decided to join in!






Favourite balm or treatment
I've used the Lush Lip Scrubs for years now and they are great at getting rid of any dry skin which makes lipstick application much easier! Burts Bees Lip Balm is what I always carry around with me to keep my lips hydrated during the day and I use the Dior Creme de Rose at night.


Best eye catching red bright
For me this has to be MAC's Lady Bug it's my favourite red lipstick and much easier to wear than a lot of other reds that I have tried.


Favourite pink lipstick
I tried so hard to narrow this down but my top three are MAC Angel - it's a classic! MAC Bombshell which is a gorgeous rosy-pink shade and also Revlon's Soft Silver Rose which is slightly brighter than the other two!


Favourite Nude
Well as you can see I didn't do too well at narrowing this one down either! First up I have MAC's Marquise'd which is my most worn nude lipstick and is, unfortunately, limited addition, it's definitely worth checking out if it becomes available again! Next up is MAC's Viva Glam V and Soap and Glory's Nudist which is a new favourite of mine! Finally, I've added Revlon's Demure which is technically more of a pink shade but due to it's subtle pay-off I thought it was best suited to this category!


Best luxury
This was an easy one for me! First up we have the YSL Rouge Volupte in no 1 which is beautiful pink shade, the formula of these lipsticks is beautiful and the packaging is gorgeous and secondly Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in no. 9 Rose Organdi which is my most worn lipstick!


Best MAC
This was surprisingly easy for me! Viva Glam Cyndi is my favourite MAC lipstick of all time! This was limited edition but Barcelona Red is a close dupe.


Favourite Lipgloss
I really love NARS lipsglosses and my two favourites are Turkish Delight and Bad Education I just wish they weren't so expensive! NARS have recently reformulated their lipglosses and I have heard that they aren't quite as plastic smelling as they used to be! I am also a big fan of the NYX glosses and in particular Sweet Heart which is a subtle pink that looks great over any pink or nude lipstick. Another top pick is Revlon's Pink Pop which I have a full review on here


Favourite Spring/ Summer shade
This was also a really tough category to narrow down! First up another YSL Rouge Volupte in No. 29 the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Suspense then a couple of MAC classics in Girl About Town and Vegas Volt and last, but not least, Revlon's Colorburst Laquer Balm in Coquette


Favourite Autumn/ Winter shade
This was a little easier to narrow down! First up I have the very popular Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 which is a gorgeous matte red colour. Next we have MAC's Spice it Up and finally MAC's Goddess of the Sea which was limited edition but I'm sure MAC will have a close dupe!


Lip liners... yes or no?
Erm yes, definitely yes!

I hope that you have enjoyed this post. Please feel free to share the link to your own blog is you have done this tag and also let me know if you want any individual reviews on any of the products mentioned above.

Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...