Monday 30 November 2015

November 2015 Favourites

Hi Everyone!


I haven't done a favourites post in a long time so I decided it'd be fun to do one today! I've tried a few new things over the last month, mainly lip products, so here are my stand out items!




Beauty Blender: I have owned my Beauty Blender for quite a while now but I've just recently gotten in to using it every time I apply my foundation! Nothing blends product into the skin like this little sponge!


La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo: This is stuff is AMAZING! I have recommended it to so many people! It does an excellent job of clearing up your skin. I apply it once a day after cleansing my skin and before moisturiser.


Make up Geek Eyeshadows: These are a relatively new discovery for me and I love them! Especially Peach Smoothie, Crème Brule and Cocoa Bear. They are so pigmented and apply like a dream! I'm planning on doing a swatch post soon!


MAC Tan Pigment: This is my favourite MAC pigment and has been for a very long time now! Its a stunning rosy- tan colour and works wonderfully when paired with the three Make up Geek eyshadows above!


MAC Soar Lip Pencil & Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Cheat: I have really been loving a rosy-nude lip recently and these two lip pencils are the perfect accompaniment to lipsticks such as MAC's Whirl, Brave and Velvet Teddy.




L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara: This is a mascara that I've has several tubes of and I just keep coming back to it! It's quite simply brilliant!


Becca Skin Perfector in Moonstone & Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Powder in Fawn: We all love to highlight and contour our faces nowadays and these are the best two products on the market for that job in my opinion!


MAC Lipsticks in Brave & Mehr and Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Stoned Rose: As I previously mentioned I have been trying out some new lipsticks recently and these three are my pick of the crop!


OPI 'Just Lanai-ing Around Nail Polish: I've been all about rosy colours over the past couple of months so this colour suits me down to the ground! It's a gorgeous dark, creamy mauve shade that's so flattering to wear!


Tom Ford Velvet Orchid: This perfume is incredible and perfect for this time of year! It's quite a heavy fragrance but I love it! It's worth the heavy price tag in my opinion, if only for the staying power!


I hope that you enjoyed reading about my current favourite products. Please feel free to share some of your below!
Maz x



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...