Thursday 10 December 2015

OPI Patience Pays Off - Review & Swatch



Hi everyone!

Today I have another nail polish swatch for you, this is 'Patience Pays Off' and its one of OPI's new Infinite Shine polishes which are said to have a gel like finish. As I mentioned in my previous post about Nails Inc's Gel effect polishes, so many brands are bringing these types of polishes out now so how does OPI's offering fare? Pretty well I'd say! This polish was good to apply, it levelled itself out and dried quite quickly which surprised me due to how thick the polish is!





Patience Pays Off is a dusty, nude pink colour and I love it! This type of colour is my favourite to wear at the moment!

I will update this post in a couple of days and let you know how the polish has worn!

You can purchase this polish from Nail Polish Direct for £11.95

Maz x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...